Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
A beautiful summer fruit salad with a gingery-citrus dressing.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled,and sliced into wedges
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled,seeded,and cut into wedges
- 2 ruby grapefruits, peeled,and sectioned
- 1 papaya, peeled,seeded,and cubed
- 5 -6 ounces mixed baby greens, rinsed and drained
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Add the dressing ingredients to a blender container.
- Blend until smooth.
- Toss the salad greens with half of the dressing.
- Divide salad greens on individual salad plates.
- Add papaya cubes to the center of each salad plate.
- Arrange the mango, avocado, and grapefruit pieces around the papaya like a pinwheel.
- Drizzle the rest of the dressing over the fruit.
- Garnish with kiwi slices and walnuts.
This is a terrific salad! Thanks for a great new recipe!