- 2 lbs red snapper fillets
- 1⁄4 cup onion, Grated
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons orange rind, Grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw fillets if frozen.
- Cut fish into 6 portions.
- Place in a single layer, skin side down, in a well-greased baking dish, 12x8x2 inches.
- Combine onion, orange and lemon juice, ornage rind, and salt.
- Pour over fish; cover and place in refrigerator to marinate 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle fish with nutmeg and pepper.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350F, for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.