You can use Andouille sausage or smoked sausage if you can't find chorizo sausage.
Make and share this Florida Pinks & Chorizo Bites recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, garlic, oregano and olive oil, toss to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Skewer one shrimp and one round of chorizo onto wooden toothpicks or skewers, Repeat with the remaining shrimp and chorizo.
- Working in batches, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Place a few skewer into the pan and sear on both sides until the shrimp are cooked through and the chorizo is lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer the skewer to a serving platter and garnish with the parsley.