1/1 Photo of Florida Pinks & Chorizo Bites
Douglas Poe's Note:
You can use Andouille sausage or smoked sausage if you can't find chorizo sausage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, garlic, oregano and olive oil, toss to coat.
- 2Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 3Skewer one shrimp and one round of chorizo onto wooden toothpicks or skewers, Repeat with the remaining shrimp and chorizo.
- 4Working in batches, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 5Place a few skewer into the pan and sear on both sides until the shrimp are cooked through and the chorizo is lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 6Transfer the skewer to a serving platter and garnish with the parsley.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Florida Pinks & Chorizo Bites
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 135.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g