1/2 Photos of Florida Orange Cake
Sydney Mike's Note:
One more great recipe from Taste of Home New Cake Mix Creations cookbook -- This one is high on my list of delicious desserts! Preparation time does not include time for the cake to cool to room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Cake
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
For the Frosting
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F & grease a 13"x9" glass baking dish.
- 2FOR THE CAKE: In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, orange juice, eggs, water & oil.
- 3Beat on low speed 30 seconds, then for 2 minutes on medium.
- 4Pour into prepared baking dish, & bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 5Cool to room temperature on wire rack.
- 6FOR THE FROSTING: In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese & butter until smooth.
- 7Add marmalade & powdered sugar & beat well.
- 8Spread over cake, then store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Florida Orange Cake
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.0
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 289.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 38.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g