Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Delicious spiny Florida lobsters! Every year we go to the Keys lobstering, then come home and have a big lobster dinner. So delicious and so rich!
- 4 florida lobster tails
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare lobster-split down back, not all the way through so can be butterflied.
- Place all other ingredients in bowl and blend. Spread mixture over tails.
- Cook about 12 minutes depending on size of tails.
- You can melt any leftover spread and serve for dipping.