1/2 Photos of Florida Crab Cakes
A Mark Militello recipe. Accompany with my #97094 and toast points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb fresh crabmeat, picked over
- 1/2 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 scotch bonnet peppers (wear rubber gloves) or 1/2 serrano chili, seeded, minced (wear rubber gloves)
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten to blend
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1Combine first 9 ingredients in bowl.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Mix in egg.
- 4For mixture into 8 equal patties, using scant ¼ cup for each.
- 5(can be made ahead, covered and refrigerated).
- 6Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 7Fry cakes in batches until golden-brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- 8Transfer cakes to paper towels; drain.
- 9Arrange 2 cakes on each of 4 plates.
- 10Top with Avocado ‘Butter’ and serve with toast points.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Florida Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 103.4 mg
- Sodium 360.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 12.2 g