Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple mango salsa that isn't too spicy but adds a nice kick to any meal. Place on top of grilled fish or chicken as a garnish or even use it as a side dish. Beautiful color combination dresses up any floribbean style dish
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped finely
- 1 ripe mango, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 1 lime, juice of
- Combine pepper, mango, onion and cilantro.
- Add lime juice, Combining well; Allow to sit at least 30 minutes for flavors to combine.
- I have found that the longer it sits the more heat is drawn out of the pepper.
This is a great recipe Captain! A summer entertaining spectacular! Goes with anything really, chips, shrimp, chicken and even pork. Thanks!