1/2 Photos of Florentine Tuna Panini
Recipe by Sharon Sanders, "Relish Good Food Fast," September 2006.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice rolls in half through the middle. Pick out some of the bread from top and bottom halves to create a slight depression.
- 2Combine tuna, onion, celery, capers, lemon juice and a pinch of red pepper flakes; mix well.
- 3Spoon 1/2 tuna mixture onto each of the roll bottoms.
- 4Cover with spinach and roll tops.
- 5Top paninis with a bacon press or another platter with some heavy canned goods placed on top.
- 6Let stand 15 minutes for flavors to blend.
- 7Note: If tuna canned in olive oil is not available, replace it with 1 6 oz. can solid light tuna in water, drained, and add 2 T extra-virgin olive oil.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Florentine Tuna Panini
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.9
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 1081.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 51.1 g