Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
Recipes for your Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens.
Top Review by spammeharderplease
This was delicious the salt and fat of the meat were amazing together. I had never cooked steak in my Flavourwave before and was skeptical but I can't wait to make this again now. <br/><br/>Recipe was super easy and worked exactly as described. I used 200 degrees celsius.
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) porterhouse steaks (2-inch-thick)
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus additional for sprinkling (preferably sea salt)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for drizzling
Directions See How It's Made
- Accompaniment: lemon wedges.
- Pat steaks dry and rub all over with 1 teaspoon salt.
- To cook steaks use 4" grill.
- On HI, bake for about 9 minutes per side (on HI) .
- To serve steaks:.
- Transfer steaks to a cutting board and let stand, uncovered, 10 minutes. (Internal temperature will rise to at least 135°F while steaks stand.)
- Cut each section of meat off bone, then slice each piece crosswise against the grain and arrange slices on a platter.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and drizzle with oil.
- Makes 4 servings.