Florentine Rice Noodle Gratin
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Cook noodles in boiling water 5 minutes or until done; drain and rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Combine milk, ½ cup Swiss cheese, rosemary, and the next 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat; add in onion; stir/saute 5 minutes or until tender.
- Remove pot from heat; stir in noodles, cheese mixture, and spinach.
- Transfer mixture to an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with ½ cup Swiss cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.