1/1 Photo of Florentine Ranch Chicken Pizza Rolls #RSC
1 hr 5 mins
Kristy Pea's Note:
“Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry” Yeasty knots of pizza dough are stuffed with shredded chicken breast, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and cheese in a creamy ranch sauce, baked then topped with melted butter, Parmesan and ranch seasoning. Serve alongside Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dressing and your favorite marinara for dipping. These are especially fast and easy to make thanks to the rotisserie chicken breast and premade pizza dough!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken, skin removed and shredded breast meat (approx. 10 oz.)
- 1 pizza dough (favorite recipe or store bought)
- 6 ounces prewashed Baby Spinach
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix (reserve 1 tsp. for topping)
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, plus
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces shredded Italian cheese blend or 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup julienned sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Pre Heat Oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place baby spinach in glass bowl, cover with paper towel and microwave for 2-3 minutes until spinach is wilted. Set aside to cool.
- 3Line a 10 inch spring form pan (or similar sized pan) with parchment paper and lightly oil. Roll pizza dough out into a ¼ inch thick rectangle and cut into 20 equal squares.
- 4In a food processor fitted with the chopping blade combine Greek yogurt and Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix packet, process until combined. Strain spinach and squeeze out excess water. Add the spinach, 1/3 cup of parmesan, Italian cheese blend, sundried tomatoes and chicken to food processor. Pulse several times (stopping to remove lid and scrape down sides as needed) until chicken mixture is coarsely chopped and the consistency of chicken salad. *Do not over process.
- 5Using a standard size cookie scoop, add a rounded spoonful of chicken mixture onto the center of each dough piece. Pull the dough around the filling, pinching to make sure each ball is sealed and place seam side down touching in pan. Cover pan and allow dough to rise for 30 minutes. (If using canned pizza dough no proofing is needed.)Brush dough with olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Combine 3 tablespoons Parmesan and 1 teaspoons Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix.
- 7Brush rolls with butter and sprinkle with parmesan ranch mixture bake 5 additional minutes or until rolls are lightly brown.
- 8Serving Suggestion: Serve with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dressing and your favorite marinara for dipping.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Florentine Ranch Chicken Pizza Rolls #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.3
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 125.9 mg
- Sodium 332.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 37.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
Italian cheese blend