1/1 Photo of Florentine Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
Blossom in Seattle's Note:
Saw this recipe of the Food Network and made a couple changes to suit my taste. Stuffing chicken isn't nearly as hard as it sounds. This is an easy tasty recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Wring out defrosted spinach in clean kitchen towel to remove water.
- 3Toast pine nuts
- 4Combine nuts with spinach in a bowl; mix in cheeses, garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- 5Cut into and across but not all the way through the chicken breasts, opening them up like a book with a sharp knife. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- 6Fill each with a small mound of stuffing.
- 7Flap chicken breasts back over stuffing and wrap each breast with prosciutto to seal them, carefully covering the whole breast.
- 8Brush chicken all over with olive oil and roast 18 to 20 minutes until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Florentine Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.7
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 211.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 36.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: