Recipe by Alskann
An easy, flavorful dish. This can be a weeknight family dinner or an elegant presentation for company. Pleasing to children and adults!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 -3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup milk
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated asiago cheese
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place tenderloin in baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until desired doneness.
- When pork is done, remove from pan and keep warm.
- Pour 2-3 Tablespoons of drippings from the pork into a medium saute pan.
- Heat over medium high heat; whisk in flour. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly with whisk.
- Slowly whisk in white wine; stir until smooth.
- Reduce heat and continue cooking until thickened and reduced by half, stirring as needed.
- Gradually stir in milk; bring to a simmer.
- Cook over medium heat until smooth and thick, stirring constantly.
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.
- Continue cooking until completely heated through. Mixture will be somewhat thick.
- Slice pork tenderloin into medallions, approximatley 1/4-1/2 inch thickness.
- Arrange pork medallions on serving plate, top with spinach-tomato mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Sprinkle asiago cheese over the top and serve hot!