Recipe by Photo Momma
This is a hard to find Pampered Chef recipe. It is so delicious and colorful!
Top Review by breezermom
I made this for a Saturday lunch, since it is quick to prepare! It is delicious and beautiful....what else is there to ask for? I was surprised by how tastey this is, since it is so easy to make.....I encourage everyone to try it. Made for PAC, Spring 2010.
- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 1 (6 ounce) package baby spinach leaves, fresh
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce, creamy
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain in colander and return to stockpot.
- Add spinach. Cover and keep warm.
- Heat oil over medium heat until hot. Add pressed garlic, bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Transfer vegetables to stockpot. Add alfredo sauce to pasta mixture and mix well. Grate parmesan cheese over pasta and mix well.
- Spoon onto platter and garnish with additional parmesan cheese and black pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.
- For a heartier main dish, 2 cups diced cooked chicken can be added to the pasta mixture.