Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a hard to find Pampered Chef recipe. It is so delicious and colorful!
- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 1 (6 ounce) package baby spinach leaves, fresh
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce, creamy
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain in colander and return to stockpot.
- Add spinach. Cover and keep warm.
- Heat oil over medium heat until hot. Add pressed garlic, bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Transfer vegetables to stockpot. Add alfredo sauce to pasta mixture and mix well. Grate parmesan cheese over pasta and mix well.
- Spoon onto platter and garnish with additional parmesan cheese and black pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.
- For a heartier main dish, 2 cups diced cooked chicken can be added to the pasta mixture.
I made this for a Saturday lunch, since it is quick to prepare! It is delicious and beautiful....what else is there to ask for? I was surprised by how tastey this is, since it is so easy to make.....I encourage everyone to try it. Made for PAC, Spring 2010.
Love this! It tasted great, and looked pretty too. Super easy.