Easy pasta salad. Linguine, spinach, and mushroom salad with a sun dried tomato-pesto dressing, garnished with pine nuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Sun dried tomato-pesto dressing
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped (Not packed in oil)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped (1/4 small onion)
- 0.5 (7 ounce) package pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Place sun dried tomatoes in glass bowl with 1/3 cup water, and microwave uncovered on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- 2Set aside until they have absorbed the water and cooled (20 minutes).
- 3Cooke pasta according to package directions for al dente pasta (8-10 minutes); drain.
- 4Rinse with cold water, and drain again.
- 5In a skillet or wok, over high heat, sauté mushrooms.
- 6Blend garlic, onions, cooled tomatoes, and pesto sauce.
- 7In a large mixing bowl, combine pesto mixture and lemon juice.
- 8Add pasta; toss to coat.
- 9Add spinach and mushrooms; mix well.
- 10Sprinkle with nuts; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Florentine Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: