Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This pasta casserole is simple to make for a quick meal.
- 1 lb fusilli, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (16 ounce) jarcreamy garlic alfredo sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach (microwaved or steamed)
- 1 cup diced bell pepper (red or green)
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add cooked pasta, pasta sauce, cooked spinach, peppers, and 1 cup cheese.
- Pour wine into pasta sauce jar; close lid tightly and shake vigorously.
- Pour over pasta ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 3-quart baking dish; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
I liked this dish a lot, a real keeper for meatless Mondays. Not only is it easy to put together, but you can really class it up depending on the quality of the alfredo sauce you decide to use, or it can be quite economical for coupon moms like me who stockpile jars of Ragu and boxes of macaroni bought on sale.I love a dish with that kid of versatility, and tasty too!