Barb Gertz's Note:
This pasta casserole is simple to make for a quick meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, add cooked pasta, pasta sauce, cooked spinach, peppers, and 1 cup cheese.
- 3Pour wine into pasta sauce jar; close lid tightly and shake vigorously.
- 4Pour over pasta ingredients and mix until well blended.
- 5Spoon mixture into a greased 3-quart baking dish; top with remaining cheese.
- 6Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Florentine Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 425.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: