Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Florentine Meatballs w/out sauce
- 8 ounces frozen spinach
- 1 1⁄3 lbs ground turkey breast
- 1 medium onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 large egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups rice milk
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wring defrosted spinach dry in a clean kitchen towel. Place turkey in a bowl and make a well in the middle of it. Add the spinach, all but 3 tablespoons of the onion, all of the garlic, 1 large egg, about 1/4 cup milk, bread crumbs, grated Parmesan, salt and pepper. Mix well. Form into 12 large balls and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Arrange on a nonstick cookie sheet and roast 20 minutes.
- Place 2 balls on dinner plates and garnish with parsley.