Auntie Mags's Note:
A great side dish in the late summer when there's an abundance of Italian tomatoes on the vines!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve tomatoes lengthwise and scoop out a portion of the interior.
- 2Season tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- 3Defrost and squeeze dry spinach.
- 4In a medium bowl, mix spinach, Provolone and garlic, breaking apart clumps of spinach.
- 5Top tomatoes with plenty of spinach mixture.
- 6Grate fresh Parmesan cheese on top.
- 7Broil in oven until cheese is thoroughly melted and beginning to brown.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Florentine Harvest Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.1
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 539.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 17.2 g