Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
My own version of pesto pizza.
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 2 ounces pesto sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package spinach (frozen sauteed with salt and pepper)
- 1 medium garlic clove (minced)
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breasts (season chicken tenders with salt, pepper, a pinch of mint and cayenne. After they are grilled, cube)
- 2 ounces gorgonzola
- Spread pesto directly on crust then spread 6 oz of mozzarella.
- Place cubed chicken and then crumble the gorgonzola.
- Finish by sprinkling the remaining 2 oz of mozzarella.
- Bake in hot 450 F oven on open rack until cheese is melted. 8-12 minutes depending on your oven.