Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe can be ready in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (or to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook spinach as directed on box; drain. Prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions.
- In bowl, mix together spinach, hollandaise sauce, pepper sauce and half of cheese. Pour into a 9x9-inch baking dish; top with chicken. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through.