Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
tasty and low fat
- 2 lbs lean ground buffalo
- 1 lb frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 -3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a large baking dish with olive oil.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground buffalo. Add the spinach, garlic powder and dry mustard, and cook until the meat is done.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, half-and-half, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Combine the cream cheese mixture and the meat mixture in the large bowl.
- Spoon the entire combined mixture into the large baking dish. Top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until bubbly and slightly golden browned.