Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband is on Atkins and I found this recipe in a magazine. (I think) I have made it several times. The flavor is so good. Its easy to make as well.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger meat
- 1⁄2 small onion, diced
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Brown the ground beef and onion. Drain off any fat. Add the spinach and cook through.
- Soften the cream cheese, and add into the mixture.
- Add salt, pepper, cream and parmesan cheese. Blend well in to the beef mixture.
- Bake, uncovered for about 30 minutes, until browned on top.