Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, chopped
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts, marinated
- 3 cloves garlic, minces
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups fine breadcrumbs, dry
- Thaw and drain spinach; press between layers of paper towels.
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic, and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 11 x 7" baking dish; sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes, and serve with crackers or breadsticks.
This is always my go to recipe for girls night or football! Thanks for a great recipe!