There are a million spinach & artichoke dip recipes that are out there - this one is as good as any I've had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Lightly grease a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
- 3Drain spinach and press between layers of paper towels to soak up as much liquid as possible.
- 4Combine all ingredients and bake for 25 minutes. Serve hot.
- 5Can be prepared in advance, but add extra cook time to account for refrigeration. Serve in a bread bowl or with an assortment of baguettes and crackers.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Florentine Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.0
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 655.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 12.0 g