Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
There are a million spinach & artichoke dip recipes that are out there - this one is as good as any I've had.
- 10 ounces chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Drain spinach and press between layers of paper towels to soak up as much liquid as possible.
- Combine all ingredients and bake for 25 minutes. Serve hot.
- Can be prepared in advance, but add extra cook time to account for refrigeration. Serve in a bread bowl or with an assortment of baguettes and crackers.