Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
There are a million spinach & artichoke dip recipes that are out there - this one is as good as any I've had.
- Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Drain spinach and press between layers of paper towels to soak up as much liquid as possible.
- Combine all ingredients and bake for 25 minutes. Serve hot.
- Can be prepared in advance, but add extra cook time to account for refrigeration. Serve in a bread bowl or with an assortment of baguettes and crackers.