Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made this for a jewlery party I was hosting. It was gone in less than 15 minutes ! Everyone asked me for the recipe...
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F ( 190 degrees c ).
- Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach, and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with garlic and lemon juice.
- Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned.
My Dh really enjoyed this. We served it with low salt tortilla chips but I would love to try it with bread. I would like to try sprinkling some shredded cheese over the top and melting, MMmmm.