1/1 Photo of Florence's Pork Tenderloin in Rosemary, Mustard, Apple Marinade
2 hrs 50 mins
2 hrs 20 mins
This looks like a long recipe, but it's very easy to make and absolutely Incredible in flavour. I usually have everything but the pork and rosemary on hand. My MIL always made this for X-mas and I finally asked for the recipe. She said she got it from a magazine, but I'm not sure which one. I don't normally have Port on hand so I always have used H2O.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, plus
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
- 2 3/4 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot (1 sm.)
- 3 tablespoons port wine (or same amt. of H20)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- fresh rosemary sprig (to garnish) (optional)
- 1In small bowl, whisk together juice concentrate, 2 Tbsp mustard, 1 Tbsp oil, rosemary and garlic.
- 2Reserve 3 Tbsp of this mix for basting.
- 3Place pork in a shallow glass baking dish and pour marinade over, turning to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least two hours.
- 5Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 6In small bowl or jar combine shallots, port, vinegar, salt, pepper, remaining oil and mustard.
- 7Whisk or shake until blended.
- 8Bake Pork for 30 minutes, basting browned side with set aside marinade.
- 9Transfer pork to cutting board and allow to rest for 5 minute before slicing into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- 10Pour any cutting board juices into vinegarette and drizzle over arranged pork slices.
- 11Note: The cooking time does not include marinating time.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Florence's Pork Tenderloin in Rosemary, Mustard, Apple Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.5
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 202.8 mg
- Sodium 277.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 65.3 g