Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Go out to the garden, the flower garden that is, and get some ingredients for this delicious meal!!!
- 10 flour tortillas, deep fried
- 4 cups pinto beans, cooked and mashed (I used canned)
- 1⁄2 cup nasturtium leaves, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup nasturtium petals
- Assemble ingredients on tortillas in layers, starting with mashed beans and ending with flowers.
- Add hot sauce to taste.
It`s too pretty to eat. But I did! I made it for 1 myself. I used 1 tortilla (not fried)spread the 2 tablespoons of beans (bean dip I had left over from a party), sprinkled 4 nastrtium leaves chiffinade, 1 small diced plum tomato, 1/4 sliced avacado, 4 black olives, some carrot, 1 tablespoon cheese,for the hot sauce I used salsa and garnish it with the flowers. Before adding the flowers I microwaved it for 40 seconds.When it came to eating it I rolled it up and ate like a burrito. And this hit the spot. Lots of flavor here the leaves gave a pepppery taste.The olives gave it nice saltyness. Creaminess from the beans and avacado.Thanks for posting everyone should give it a try.