Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
One of my favorite breakfast recipes, these crepes are delicious, quick, and easy!!!
Make and share this Flop-Proof Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- With an electrical blender, blend until smooth.
- Melt butter in two frying pans.
- Pour batter into frying pans, so there is a thin layer of it in each frying pan.
- Flip with a spatula.
- When both sides of the crepe are golden brown, remove from pan and repeat process.
- Serve immediately.
Tasted like cooked eggs! YICK.
These are flop proof crepes. the best I've ever had and I've had alot. They hold their shape well and don't tear. they're soft and fluffy and taste fantastic. I add a pinch of baking powder to add a little extra lightness (be careful not to put too much)I also added extra water to make them thinner. Thanks for the recipe. It's a true winner
These crepes are very simple to make and delicious. I halved the recipe and used a scant 1/2 cup batter for each one; I had 10 beautiful and delicious crepes in no time!