1/1 Photo of Floating on a Cloud
Baby Kato's Note:
Treat yourself, this coffee is so good. You will feel like you are floating on a cloud, its the perfect end to a long day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 ounces hazelnut-flavored liqueur, Frangelico, cold
- 2 1/2 ounces vodka, vanilla, cold
- 1 ounce godiva chocolate liqueur, cold
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- 2 cups coffee, cold
- 2/3 cup milk, cold
- 6 -10 ice cubes, coffee
- 1 lemon wedge (rimming glass)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (garnish)
- 2 teaspoons ground hazelnuts (garnish)
- 1 -2 ounce whipped cream, fresh whipped
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1Pour the first 7 ingredients into a blender and mix until the ice is pureed, add more ice if you prefer a thicker consistency.
- 2Grab a tall glass and rim it with the lemon and sugar.
- 3Pour the cold coffee mixture into the prepared glass and add whipped cream to the coffee.
- 4Next sprinkle on the ground hazelnuts and any sugar left over from rimming the glass and top it all off with a marshino cherry.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Floating on a Cloud
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.9
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 97.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: