Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Treat yourself, this coffee is so good. You will feel like you are floating on a cloud, its the perfect end to a long day.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces hazelnut-flavored liqueur, Frangelico, cold
- 2 1⁄2 ounces vodka, vanilla, cold
- 1 ounce godiva chocolate liqueur, cold
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- 2 cups coffee, cold
- 2⁄3 cup milk, cold
- 6 -10 ice cubes, coffee
- 1 lemon wedge (rimming glass)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (garnish)
- 2 teaspoons ground hazelnuts (garnish)
- 1 -2 ounce whipped cream, fresh whipped
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Pour the first 7 ingredients into a blender and mix until the ice is pureed, add more ice if you prefer a thicker consistency.
- Grab a tall glass and rim it with the lemon and sugar.
- Pour the cold coffee mixture into the prepared glass and add whipped cream to the coffee.
- Next sprinkle on the ground hazelnuts and any sugar left over from rimming the glass and top it all off with a marshino cherry.
I love the name of this recipe as much as the flavor. Thanks for sharing.
I used godiva white chocolate liqueur. I didn't have coffee ice cubes so I used regular ice cube. But I'm sure it's even better with coffee ice cube. This iced coffee was very good. Even DH loved it. Thanks BK. Made for 123 hit wonders
The first thing after the YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM is that this makes a lot! I made 1/2 the recipe amount and still had 2 big glasses full. I skipped the vodka (figuring that the Frangelica and Godiva would be enough at 1 in the afternoon, LOL). I tried to trim the sugars back some by using chocolate extract in place of the syrup, not rimming the glass with sugar. I doubt that it reduced the sugar by much but I feel better being able to say I Tried. I used refrigerated breakfast coffee but I'd recommend that it be made quite strong for this. The ice I used was frozen hazelnut coffee. If your having company this summer (and who isn't?) this is a real must! Serve this and get ready to receive praise. Made for Photo Tag