- 1 1⁄2 ounces hazelnut-flavored liqueur, Frangelico, cold
- 2 1⁄2 ounces vodka, vanilla, cold
- 1 ounce godiva chocolate liqueur, cold
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- 2 cups coffee, cold
- 2⁄3 cup milk, cold
- 6 -10 ice cubes, coffee
- 1 lemon wedge (rimming glass)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (garnish)
- 2 teaspoons ground hazelnuts (garnish)
- 1 -2 ounce whipped cream, fresh whipped
- 1 maraschino cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the first 7 ingredients into a blender and mix until the ice is pureed, add more ice if you prefer a thicker consistency.
- Grab a tall glass and rim it with the lemon and sugar.
- Pour the cold coffee mixture into the prepared glass and add whipped cream to the coffee.
- Next sprinkle on the ground hazelnuts and any sugar left over from rimming the glass and top it all off with a marshino cherry.