Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a pretty and delicious punch.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 pint Orange sherbet
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1 liter carbonated water
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 orange, sliced in rounds
- 4 cups ice
- Bring water to a boil. Add the sugar and boil until it becomes a syrup. Let cool.
- In a punch bowl combine lemonade, orange juice, ginger ale, and carbonated water. Mix in the sugar syrup. Add ice and sherbet.
- Just before serving add cherries and cherry juice and float orange slices on top.
I've gotten this recipe from www.allrecipes.com and have made it twice. Thanksgiving and Easter and on both holidays everyone seemed to enjoy it.