1/2 Photos of Floating Hands Halloween Punch
This is a great, spooky brew for a Halloween Party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (64 ounce) bottles of juicy juice punch fruit juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 (12 ounce) cans carbonated lemon-lime beverage (sprite or 7-up)
- 1FLOATING HANDS:Water or juice, Pair of clear plastic gloves, Rubber bands or twist ties Pour water or juice into gloves, adding enough liquid to fill loosely but not so full that fingers will not move.
- 2Fasten closed with rubber bands or twist ties.
- 3Place on a paper towel lined baking sheet.
- 4Freeze for 3 hours (water) to 6 hours (juice) or until firm.
- 5Make more than one pair if you would like to replace the"hands" when they melt.
- 6PUNCH: Combine Juicy Juice Punch and lemonade concentrate in a large bowl; slowly stir in soda.
- 7Carefully cut gloves from hands with scissors and float hands in the punch.
- 8When the hands have melted, replace with a new pair!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Floating Hands Halloween Punch
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: