Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great, spooky brew for a Halloween Party!
Make and share this Floating Hands Halloween Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (64 ounce) bottlesof juicy juice punch fruit juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 (12 ounce) cans carbonated lemon-lime beverage (sprite or 7-up)
- FLOATING HANDS:Water or juice, Pair of clear plastic gloves, Rubber bands or twist ties Pour water or juice into gloves, adding enough liquid to fill loosely but not so full that fingers will not move.
- Fasten closed with rubber bands or twist ties.
- Place on a paper towel lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for 3 hours (water) to 6 hours (juice) or until firm.
- Make more than one pair if you would like to replace the"hands" when they melt.
- PUNCH: Combine Juicy Juice Punch and lemonade concentrate in a large bowl; slowly stir in soda.
- Carefully cut gloves from hands with scissors and float hands in the punch.
- When the hands have melted, replace with a new pair!
Just a suggestion, for more realistic looking hands, prop up the water or juice filled gloves on a tennis ball or a rolled up washcloth. This will give a lifelike curve to the palm and fingers of your hands! You may need to support the hands with other towels, etc, until they firm up. You could get really gross and put a few gummy worms into your "decaying" hands, too!
This worked great. To had some fingernails, I placed candy corn in the fingers when the ice was almost set. I reclosed the glove and finished freezing. The glove I used was a clear disposable one because a household clove is coated in the inside.
I left on the rubber glove. You can't tell the difference and it keeps the drink from becoming diluted. Oh and btw, would you mind giving me hand? bawhahahaaaaaaa