1/1 Photo of Floating Fruit Parfaits
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Went looking for interesting strawberry recipes for the Strawberry recipe swap and opened a new magazine and these popped out at me! The pic looks de-liteful and that is what they are, lite and better for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide strawberries (or cantaloupe) between 6 tall dessert glasses.
- 2Stir boiling water into dry jello in medium bowl at least 2 minutes til completely dissolved.
- 3Add cold water and ice cubes, strring until ice is completely melted.
- 4Remove 3/4 cup jello and pour evenly over berries.
- 5Refrigerate 20 minutes or until jello is set but not firm.
- 6Add 1 cup cool whip to remaining jello.
- 7Stir with gently wire whisk til well blended.
- 8Spoon evenly over jello.
- 9Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- 10Top each parfait with 1 TBS cool whip just before serving.
- 11Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Floating Fruit Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.5
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 459.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 9.5 g