This muffin recipe is one I got and made in my cooking class. Thanks Mrs. Murray!
Make and share this Float Away Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and prepare muffin tins.
- Place the oatmeal in a bowl and pour the buttermilk over the oatmeal. Let stand while sifting the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda together into another bowl.
- Beat eggs into the oatmeal mixture, then beat in brown sugar.
- Stir in the sifted dry ingredients, and then melted butter.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins and bake about 18 minutes.