Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Your kids will flip over this yummy dessert!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (16 fluid ounce) bottlenestle nesquik refrigerated ready-to-drink banana-flavored milk or 1 (16 fluid ounce) bottle chocolate milk
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (2 ounce) packagesnestle flipz milk chocolate-covered pretzels or 2 (2 ounce) packageswhite chocolate-covered pretzels
- Combine pudding mix and NESQUIK in large mixing bowl.
- Beat with wire whisk or electric mixer on lowest speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into individual serving bowls.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Serve with FLIPZ for dipping.
- LITTLE KITCHEN HELPER HINTS: If you're using an electric mixer, let the kids turn the switches on and off.
- Kids can take turns whisking by hand.
- Licking the bowl is allowed!
- Let each child create a masterpiece by decorating the top with NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE morsels and a few specially placed FLIPZ before serving.