Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
I make this often my family loves this! Serve it on toast or an toasted English muffin, it's really good! You can increase the amount of eggs and also the cheese.
- butter (for frying)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream (or use half and half cream)
- salt and pepper
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl whisk eggs with cream until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a skillet, then pour the eggs into the skillet; cook until bubbles appear then fip over.
- Cook about 10 seconds, then cover with the slice of cheese.
- Cook another 10 seconds or until cheese is melted.