Recipe by JPROK1
This is a recipe I always use when I grill chicken with my dad. I recommend using a Flip Flop Charcoal Grill, but a regular charcoal or gas grill will work just fine.
- 6 -9 ounces beer
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 -4 lbs bone-in chicken pieces (I use leg quarters)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small sauce pan, combine beer, butter and vinegar. Heat until butter is melted.
- Spray grill with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken on grill, bone side down.
- Grill for 1 hour 15 minutes (or until cooked through), flipping chicken every 10 minutes.
- Every time chicken is flipped, brush chicken with beer/butter mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt 3-4 times while grilling.