1/1 Photo of Flexible Thai Soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can vegetable broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 -5 drops chili sauce, to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (the original called for Thai fish sauce)
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves or 1 cup sugar snap peas or 1 cup snow peas or 1 cup water chestnuts or 1 cup black mushrooms
- 1Saute shallot, garlic and ginger in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- 2Add coconut milk and vegetable broth.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Turn down to simmer.
- 5Add cilantro, lemon juice, chili sauce, soy sauce (or alternative) and vegetables.
- 6Simmer until spinach is wilted and veggies are tender but not limp, approximately 5 minutes.
- 7Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flexible Thai Soup
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.3
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 33.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1125.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: