1/3 Photos of Flemish-Style Pork Chops
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim excess fat from the chops, season with salt and pepper and brown very gently on both sides in 50 g- 1,75 oz.
- 2butter for 10-15 minutes.
- 3Put the browned, half-cooked chops in a shallow casserole, sprinkle them with the lemon juice, add the parsley, juniper berries, and rosemary, and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Arrange the peeled and sliced apples over the chops and pour the melted butter over them.
- 5Cover and cook in a medium to hot oven for 30-35 minutes or until the chops are cooked.
- 6Serve directly from the casserole.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flemish-Style Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.3
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 116.9 mg
- Sodium 182.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: