1/1 Photo of Flemings Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
If you've ever been to Fleming's, then you know that these are hands down the best potatoes ever!! There is another recipe on here for this same thing, but it is slightly altered. I believe this is the correct recipe to make the exact potatoes that you get at Fleming's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup leek, diced (1/2-inch pieces, bottom white part only)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, fine grind
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 5 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and sliced into thin rounds (about 1/16-inch thick)
- 1Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add jalapeños, leeks, garlic, salt and pepper and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 2Add cream and half & half and bring to a simmer. When cream is hot, remove pan from stove. Stir in both cheeses and blend thoroughly.
- 3Place potato slices in a large mixing bowl. Add cream mixture to bowl, folding potatoes and sauce gently together.
- 4Spray a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish with non-stick coating. Pour in potato mixture and evenly distribute potatoes and sauce.
- 5Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 45 minutes.
- 6Remove foil and cook an additional 15 minutes to brown potatoes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flemings Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.5
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 138.5 mg
- Sodium 630.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 21.7 g