Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
A friend recommended this holistic treatment that she uses on her dogs. Please check with your vet first.
- 1 cup cooked hamburger meat
- 1 tablespoon brewer's yeast
- 1 fresh garlic clove, chopped
- 1 raw egg (if you do not feed raw, then you can add the egg to the meat when it's still hot to help cook the eg)
- Cook hamburger meat in skillet until browned, set aside to cool.
- Combine egg, garlic, and brewer's yeast.
- Add to hamburger meat, stir until blended well. Feed to Dog. Note: They love it! Use once a month to control fleas and ticks.