Recipe by Kari
I used organic, cage-free eggs and topped with mixed berries and walnuts to make these even more tasty & healthy.
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds, ground
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- sugar or Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk eggs in Pyrex measuring cup. Add Flaxseed, Baking soda, vanilla, sugar or Splenda, and cinnamon. Let stand for about a minute and mix again slightly. Melt coconut oil on hot griddle or skillet and cook like regular pancake.
- Makes 2 decent sized pancakes.