1/1 Photo of Flaxseed Molasses Bread
3 hrs 30 mins
wild flour's Note:
This was adapted from a Hodgson Mill recipe for the breadmaker. I adapted it to traditional baking method and subbed some whole grain flour to make it healthier. The result was a sweet, fragrant, chewy and healthy bread that is fabulous with honey butter spread on top! I recommend Karen From Colorado's Honey Butter. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add dry ingredients to stand mixer.
- 2Add liquid ingredients.
- 3Mix at second speed 7 minutes.
- 4Let rise covered until doubled (about 90 minutes).
- 5Form log, let rise in bread pan to 1 1/4 inches high in center.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees to internal temp of 190 degrees.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flaxseed Molasses Bread
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.2
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 218.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vital wheat gluten