- 3 fish fillets
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 3 limes, juice of
- 6 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice, steamed
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the fish with the lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Batter the egg with the oil.
- Pass the fish through the egg and then through the milled flax seed, until it is well coated with it.
- Cook on both sides at low flame.
- Serve immediately when they are crispy, add the side dishes of broccoli and brown rice.