1/1 Photo of Flax Quinoa Crackers (Gluten-Free)
Attainable Health's Note:
These are just as good if not better tasting than any wheat cracker!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak flax seeds in water for 15 minutes.
- 2Grind up some quinoa into flour consistency (I use my mini-blender, but a clean coffee grinder would work too).
- 3Mix ground quinoa with soaked flax seeds (do not strain)
- 4Add olive oil, sea salt, and baking powder.
- 5Grease a 9x11 cookie sheet then spread the mixture out. Spread it so it fills the entire sheet.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees until it starts to brown on the edges (probably about 15 minutes), flip and bake a few more minutes.
- 7For a raw version you can omit baking powder, dehydrate, score, and flip.
Browse Our Top Vegan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flax Quinoa Crackers (Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.5
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1376.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 27.3 g