Recipe by Jon W #2
Healthier Verision that will fill you up.
Top Review by iamsheilag
i didnt find this very good... but i am not sure if that was end user issue or recipe issue... i think i should have used a bigger pan, it was to thick.. due to the thickness, it was very strong in flavour. perhaps if the crust had been spread thinner, the over all outcome would have been better.
- 3⁄4 cup flax seed meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, then add wet ingredients and mix very well.
- Allow to sit about 5 minutes to thicken.
- Spread mixture on a pan or pizza stone and bake for 15-18 minutes until cooked through.
- Add pizza toppings and cook until they are done (8-12 minutes).