Chef #1137812's Note:
Crispy crust, low in carbs and soy-free.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix dry ingredients, then add egg, water, and oil.
- 3Spread batter on a silicone baking mat on a cookie sheet.
- 4Bake 8 minutes or until top is dry and bottom is crispy. Flip crust over and bake an additional 5 minutes or so.
- 5Crust can be made even more crispy by heating in a pan on the stovetop after baking.
- 6Transfer to cookie sheet (minus silicone mat).
- 7Top crust with sauce, cheese, and favorite toppings.
- 8Bake until cheese is melted. Broil to brown cheese and crisp pepperoni.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flax Meal Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.3
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Sodium 123.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: