Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the bread recipe that changed my life --well, at least temporarily, in a small way. Please see the full post below for the Rosemary Parsley Topping portion of this recipe :-) http://www.elanaspantry.com/flax-focaccia-becomes-parsely-bruschetta/
- 473.18 ml flax seed meal
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml cream of tartar
- 4.92 ml celtic sea salt
- 14.79 ml agave nectar
- 5 eggs, whisked
- 118.29 ml water
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- In a large bowl combine flax meal, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together agave, eggs, water and olive oil.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry, mixing well, then allow to stand for 2-3 minutes so that batter thickens.
- Pour batter into a 11-by-7-Inch pyrex baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or so until a knife comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool.