1/1 Photo of Flax Focaccia Bread Base With Rosemary Parsley Topping
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This is the bread recipe that changed my life --well, at least temporarily, in a small way. Please see the full post below for the Rosemary Parsley Topping portion of this recipe :-) http://www.elanaspantry.com/flax-focaccia-becomes-parsely-bruschetta/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine flax meal, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.
- 2In a smaller bowl, mix together agave, eggs, water and olive oil.
- 3Stir wet ingredients into dry, mixing well, then allow to stand for 2-3 minutes so that batter thickens.
- 4Pour batter into a 11-by-7-Inch pyrex baking dish.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or so until a knife comes out clean.
- 6Remove from oven and cool.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flax Focaccia Bread Base With Rosemary Parsley Topping
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.8
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 47.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 264.3 mg
- Sodium 1316.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: