This is the bread recipe that changed my life --well, at least temporarily, in a small way. Please see the full post below for the Rosemary Parsley Topping portion of this recipe :-) http://www.elanaspantry.com/flax-focaccia-becomes-parsely-bruschetta/
- In a large bowl combine flax meal, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together agave, eggs, water and olive oil.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry, mixing well, then allow to stand for 2-3 minutes so that batter thickens.
- Pour batter into a 11-by-7-Inch pyrex baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or so until a knife comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool.