- 1 3⁄4 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 3⁄4 cup flax seed meal
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup mashed banana (2 or 3 ripe)
- 1⁄4 cup raw sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- mix all dry ingredients together except for the raw sugar.
- seperately mix all wet ingredients together.
- combine wet and dry ingredients mix well but don't over mix it will toughen the loaf.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan
- sprinkle the raw sugar over the loaf
- cook at 350 degrees about 45 minutes until you can prick it with a tooth pick and it comes out clean.